torsdag 20 januari 2011

Who?

Now I will tell you little about my new home country's most famous and power-holding people.
Let's start with the president of India. She is a woman, who would have guessed. I haven't been so involved in India's politic before, so I'm little surprised that so
many women have good political roles.
You may have heard about indira gandhi? A really strong and delightful woman.
 I think it's just great and wonderful that Indian females have start to take place.
Anyway the president's name is Pratibha Patil. India's first female president.
So nice, I like her very much, I think she is cute and looks really smart and kind, she seems like a splendid woman. She is the main head of state, but it's like in Sweden, the king is not the one who controls the country. It's the "prime minister". His name is Manmohan Singh.
 I think he looks super cosy.
 And here we have them both together:
I have never laid my eyes on anything sweeter.

1 kommentar:

  1. Hello my dear friend!
    What a lovley blog, you are very cute as an indian girl, indira gandhi was also very cute.

    /hubsi

    SvaraRadera