torsdag 20 januari 2011

Why I chose to blog about this country

I have chosen to write about the republic of India. It was an easy choice, because when I first saw the sentence “chose a country” I felt directly in my heart that India was the place for me. And also the place to be, so now I'm on an airplane on my way to my new home. It seems so lovely, friendly, warm and delightful. A blessed country and i can't wait to start blog about it. When I'm there I'll of course change everything about myself to fit in. Eat what they eat, be dressed like they dress, speak like they speak. I've already get started and I hope and pray that you read this in your head with a lovely Indian accent.


here you have my new famliy, to bad that you can't see my face (Aschia covers it with her's)
She is my sister and she is really good at hunting
unfriendly animales, we use to call her dragon slayer.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Oh, I see that you aswell blog about a cool country.
    I blog about the marvelous and fantastic country Kenya, check it out! mabye we can follow eatch other blogs?

    with love and care your Mette

    SvaraRadera
  2. hello what a beautiful family. I would like to be one of them.

    SvaraRadera