tisdag 15 februari 2011

When?

Well, what to say about India. India has a really long  history. Because scientists agree that it have been humans in India about 500.000 years b.k.

When I were looking for some facts about this lovely
country so did I found this cute and irresistible man.
This site: http://www.sydasien.se/historia.html.
He talks about the history of India.

Unfortunately was everything he said really boring 
and unimportant. But I'm sure that his face made you warm inside.

anyway,
India has always been a very highly developed country and they have always have good resources to build new things and create their land. They were first in the world to make fabric made of cotton. They were also one of the first ones who build houses with real sewer. The Indian people also started to make weapons and tools of bronze, paved their streets, build big palace, bath houses and much more. It's pretty amazing how much they could create with only their hands. 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar